Why We Develop this CPAP Travel backup power supply ?
- The New Poweroak K6 Model is a solar-powered Portable CPAP battery backup power supply designed specifically for groups of people who have difficulty breathing due to snoring or obesity. It is reported that almost 85% of CPAP users ALWAYS take their CPAP with them when they travel! Perfect for camping and use as a backup power supply during power outages so your CPAP therapy will continue uninterrupted.
- The unique features are: (1) Portable & Powerful: With its high capacity (336.96Wh/93600mAh), only 5LBS, Compared with other AC 110V power stations, it is more weight lighter, more efficient, and less power loss. It can power the CPAP machine for about 40 hours without a humidifier & heater. (2)AC/Car/PV 3 Recharge Ways: 1) it can be fully charged in 6-7 hours by wall outlet (AC adapter included); 2) 8 hours to fully charged from solar panel (40W, not included); 3) it also can be charged by car (Need DC to AC Car Power Inverter, Car power inverter is not included).
- Check the DC voltage before connecting your CPAP with our K6 power bank. it has 3 outputs DC12V/15V/24V on the side of K6.Do not mix up the voltage.
- Please Check the Video to learn how to operate our K6 Power Bank on your CPAP.
- NOT TSA approved.It is 336.96Wh, not allowed to take on the airplane.
- Charge time varies on CPAP brand, setting of pressure, humidifier/heated hose on or off, fix pressure, or flexible pressure.
- 10*DC connectors for laptops are not included.
- DC Cable for Airmini is not included（If you found no proper dc cable/ connector for your CPAP, pls contact the seller for help).
Our K6 is widely compatible with 90% CPAP machines. There are 3 kinds of outputs: (1) 1* DC24V/3A-4A is compatible with Resmed airsense 10 supplies/ Aircurve 10/ S9 and airmini (cable not included, inquiry seller to buy); (2) 2* DC12V/3A-5A is compatible with Phillip Dreamstation/ REMstar System/ HDM Z1/ cameras, etc; (3) 4*USB 5V/2.1A could compatible with Smartphone/ Tablet and other USB-Charged Device. It could power your sleep apnoea devices when and where you need them.
CPAP machine for sleep apnoea has 2 DC outputs 12V5A/24V4A which is designed for devices Such as CPAP/BiPAP. Even you are out for tent camping while you're away from an outlet or stuck in a power outage, you will still get several nights' charge with this CPAP power bank. Perfect for camping, airline travel, and any emergencies. Use this CPAP machine for sleep apnoea during power outages so your CPAP therapy will continue uninterrupted.
It is portable and lightweight, size 9.6*9.1*2.6 inches, and weight only 5LBS. Compared with other AC 110V power stations, the CPAP battery for camping is more weight lighter, more efficient, and has less power loss. The CPAP machine can power CPAP for about 40 hours without a humidifier & heater. It is small enough to be taken camping /traveling. It is a perfect power source for tent camping and emergency power back for CPAP users.
3 kinds of Recharge Ways: (1) K6 CPAP backup battery can be fully charged in 6-7 hours by wall outlet (AC adapter included); (2) The portable power station is fully charged from the solar panel for 8 hours (40W, not included); (3) Battery backup also can be charged by car (Need DC to AC Car Power Inverter, Car power inverter is not included).
High Quality and Safety Gurranted: It is bult-in Samsung battery cell, quality and safety is assured.it is built in multi-Protection: Over-charge protect,over-discharge protect, short-circuit protect,high temperature product. The power bank is specially designed for CPAP, and for some optional functions such as charging laptops, we do not include the DC cable and connector for laptops, you must prepare it yourself.
What You Will Get: 1* Portable Power Bank (337Wh), 1* AC Adapter Charger(25.2V/3A), 1*DC to Airsense/Aircurve 10 Cable, 1* DC to Dreamstation Cable, 1* DC to S9 Cable, 1 * Respironics REMStar /HDM Z1 Cable(100cm), 1* PV Solar Chaging Cable, 1* User Manual, 1* Message Card.
|Output:||DC 12V 5A,24V4A|
|USB output:||5V 2.5A for Smartphone/Tablet and other USB-Charged Devices, etc|
|Charging time:||6-7 hours by AC adapter; 8 hours by solar panel|
|Cycle time:||1000+ times|
What is the capacity of this power bank (K6)?
What battery cell inside?
We built in Samsung battery cell.
What kind of CPAP can be charged?
It is compatible with Resmed S9/Airsense 10/Aircurve10, Phllip REMstar System One 60 and 50 Series/Dreamstation/HDM Z1, Transcend Mini, Resmed Airmini, and Devilbiss Intellipap-2, Other CPAP model. Pls Check with Seller for Compatibility. We include four DC cable and One DC connector for above models excepetairmini/Devilbiss Intellipap/Dreamstation go.
- Link to buy DC cable for Devilbiss Intellipap-2 :
Link to buy DC cable for Airmini:
- Buying link for Dreamstation GO (DC12v )：
What is the charge time for different CPAP?
We gather some charge data FYI, Check what other CPAP users told:
Phillip Respironics REMstar System One 60: 5 nights (38Hrs) with humidifier/heater off,
Phillip REMstar System One 50: 6nights (50Hrs) with humidifier/heater off,
Resmed S9: 6 nights with humidifier/heater off,
5 nights at a pressure setting of 11 for a total run time of 33 hours and 37 minutes. (heater and humidifier setting is not told),
ResmedAirsense 10: 6 nights with humidifier/heater off,
3 nights (20Hrs) with pressure 8.6psi, humidifier on#4, heated hose off,
3.5 nights with pressure 10psi, heater/humidifier off,
26-28 hours/3.5 nights: auto ramp pressure set at 5-12, climate line tube temp OFF, and climate control humidity OFF,
Nearly 4 nights using it 7.5-9 hrs per night with typical pressure settings plus humidity at 3, No heater, Took it down about 25% per night - then ran out about 3 hrs short of a forth full night sleep.
5 nights camping with my ResMed Air 10 (humidifier off/PSA 11/ 9.5 hours per night).
What factors affect the final charge time?
The final charge time maybe different according to how you set your cpap on pressure, humidifier and heater. And even for the same brand, the charge time is different on whether the pressure is fixed or flexible/auto-adjustable. Pressure is going higher if it is a self titratingunit.and with mark worn on, the CPAP will drive more current than taking off the mask. Full face mask will also drive more current than nasal mask. So, many factors can affect the current draw, that make the final charge time different.
Can I take it on plane?
Can not, its capacity is 336.96Wh, which exceeds the max. limits for flights.
Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Can not charge and discharge for CPAP (you can not recharge the power bank when charge the CPAP). But it can charge and discharge for 5V USB powered devices. (you can recharge the power bank when recharge the usb-powered device like smartphone/tablet and more.)