BLUETTI EB200P Portable Power Station
Other Top Rated Products
How can I charge EB200P?
- 1. 400W Adapter: 5.5~6 hrs
- 2. Dual Adapters(800W in total): 4~4.5Hours (Extra adapter is REQUIRED)
- 3.Solar Panel(900W): 3~3.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature); Open circuit voltage:10-145V
- 4.Adapter+Solar Panel(1300W): 2.0~2.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V Lead-acid Battery
- 7. Generator
How long will EB200P power my device?
Working time (estimation) =2048Wh × DOD × η ÷ operating power of your device
Note: DOD is the battery discharge depth, η is the local inverter efficiency.DOD=90%, η=88%.
Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Y Yes, as long as the specs of solar panels you're using fall in below range:
1.Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V.
MAX input current: 15.2A ± 0.3.
Equipped with MC4 Connector. If your panel has an Anderson connector, please purchase Anderson to MC4 cable, separately.
Can EB200P expand capacity by connecting with B230 or B300?
Yes,tutorial of connecting EB200P power station with BLUETTI B230 or B300 BATTERY MODULE: https://youtu.be/Y-xgJNsCnA0