BLUETTI AC200P Portable Power Station:
- Capacity: 2000Wh/2000W,LiFePo4,3500+ cycle life
- AC Load:Continuous 2000W(2000W≶load≶2500w@2mins,surge 4800w)
- Solar Input: Max.700W, OCV 35-150V,Current Max.12A, MPPT
- PV+ AC(1100W Max.,2.5-3Hrs) recharging simultaneously
- Support Dual AC adapter(Total 800W) fast recharge Input
BLUETTI SP200W Foldable Solar Panel:
- Sunpower monocrystalline silicon cells, ETFE, scratch-proof, and easy to clean
- Cell efficiency:23%, working voltage: 19.8v, OCV:24V,short circuit current:6.66A
- Portable & Compact: 20.7*20.5inch(Folded), Weight:14.3lbs
Large capacity, high-power solar power station. Whether it is your home's high-power equipment or outdoor work of high-power equipment, it can continue to power. AC200P is also a necessity when you have to face severe energy shortages. The battery cell of AC200P is LifePo4 2000Wh/2000W.
Featured with a Wide Range of Output Options including 6*AC Outlets, 1*12V/25A RV Port, 2*15W Wireless Pad, 1* PD 60W USB-C, 4* USB-A, 1*12V/10A Cigarette Lighter and 2* 12V/3A. It can charge up to 17 devices simultaneously, all thanks to a wide selection of ports.
High-quality components: From the Sunpower solar cells to the extremely practical plug-in system, the SP120 solar panel can be used with all Bluetti power plants.
Save space - best alternative for permanent solar modules, MORE space on the roof of a motorhome to accommodate your belongings.
Folded Dimensions: 16.3 * 66.7in, Unfolded Size: 16.3 * 16.1in.
AC200P is the perfect home backup system for emergencies. Along with a reliable PV panel, it’s an amazing way to support you in an emergency or during prolonged power outages. Also, it can run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as blenders, ice coolers, radios, projectors, etc.
We recommend You can connect 3-5pcs SP200 200W solar panel in series as shown in the picture above.
Tips: We include the solar charging cable(MC4 to XT90), you can connect the solar panel with BLUETTI AC200P portable power station via the solar charging cable.
We built an MPPT controller in the AC200P power station, no need for other extra accessories such as an MPPT controller.
How to choose the solar panel & what is the recharge time?
we recommend to choose solar panel that meets below:
1) open circuit voltage between 35-150v(OCV, whatever you connect the panel in series or in parallel), Max.700W, Max.12A
2) MC4 Connector (if your solar panel has an anderson connector, you need to buy a anderson to mc4 charging cable)
Note:total OCV below 35V or above 150V will trigger low-voltage/over-voltage protection. AC200P only receive 700W/12A(Max.) if total input power /current exceed 700W/12A.
The recharge time various from diffrent factors such as weather condition, the actual input solar power, temperature, angle, etc.
How many solar panels can i connect to the BLUETTI AC200P?
we suggest to chain at least 3pcs SP120 120W solar panel in series, and 5pcs at the most.
for professional solar user, you can connect SP120 4S2P(total 8pcs) to reach the max.700W. (the parallel cable need to buy separately)
I bought the power station and the 3 200W solar panels. First really powerful panels I’ve owned and it makes a big difference. At first I was getting a fault message when input was PV. Contacted Maxoak customer support and they figured out I had not switched the mode from car to PV. They were very helpful. This is my first Bluetti and my third solar portable power station. I like it very much.